Something some of us loathed as children has become something we now celebrate. Melanin.
- I’ve been talking about melanin for decades back when people had no clue what it was and back then I was doing more educating about what it was, but now that people know exactly what melanin is I’m going to share more about how to care for your melanin!!
I’m, also, going to share about how versatile melanin is and many of the unexpected things that it’s being used for. For instance, did you know that melanin is applied to the exterior of spacecraft as a protectant from extreme heat so the spacecraft won’t burn up upon re-entry into the atmosphere?? Also, did you know there are lots of building that are being built with melanin to make the buildings more energy efficient and to increase the durability of the materials?? Also, melanin is the BEST for receiving and amplifying frequencies. This means that melanin helps information travel through space or what we call thin air. I don’t want to give you all the scoop right now because this post can only be so long, but my upcoming book on melanin will being a new level of enlightenment. But, now that you know just those few new things, will you be more appreciative of your natural blessing and care for you melanin as if it’s worth gold?? Because, in all actuality, it’s worth more than gold. It’s the most value thing around and always has been. Love the skin you’re in!!! (Dr Jewel Pookrum)
- 4.3-ounce, 100% combed ring spun cotton, 30 singles
- 50/50 combed ring spun cotton/poly (Heathers, Frosts, Neon Pink)
- 90/10 combed ring spun cotton/poly (Light Heather Grey)
- Form fitting
- 1x1 rib knit neck
- Shoulder to shoulder taping
- Size up for less fitted look
- Tear-away label