Imagine this: It's a cold day in February in 198 in Jacksonville, Florida and Klansmen are in front of the courthouse protesting about one of their brethren that was fired from the Sheriffs office. Next thing you know 300 protestors roll up chanting, "Who's gonna stop the Klan, We're gonna stop the Klan!" That's the backstory to this sweatshirt.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem